Thursday, March 25, 2010

Journal #31 What is your passion?

1. Well, i actually have many passions but if i were to choose two out of the three it would be, Photography & Singing.

2. For Photography i've purchased my own DSLR camera and have taken many photographs all over. I would just carry my camera around & take pictures of the views infront of me or something interesting. I also really like candid shot. It really portrays the full emotion of people, rather to knowing there's a camera pointing straight at you. My current experience was taking pictures for my cousins 18th birthday & on that night, i got asked to take pictures for my little cousins 1st birthday. So Photography has really opened doors since i got my camera.

Now singing is a different story, I've been singing since i was little. I didn't take vocal lessons, so i thought myself. And have this gift turned into a passion in my life. It definitely has open doors because now im currently doing worship for my church. Now im learning more and more about my voice and also about God.

3. Photography- I would actually like to take it world wide. I want to travel to Paris - to Japan. Basically everywhere to gain knowledge of what photography is really about. Im also planning to double major in photography & graphic arts (another passion). So hopefully starting now will help me in the future.

Singing- I definitely what to stay in the area of church for singing. To grow with the people, the music, & with God. It'll help me to go beyond just singing but also getting closer & stronger with God. Im also open to learning more about music and to level up on my vocal skills. But im not to sure if i'll take singing to record deals or setting it as a career.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Micah,
    Guess your interests really lie in the area of the fine arts :) Looks like you're in the right learning center, huh?
    Looking forward to seeing what you design as a project!
    Assessment score: 4
    mrs s

    ReplyDelete