Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Vent,

I so frustrated with everything. Yes im gonna be starting my blog sound straight forward and blunt. Im sick of those who are holding me back in life. Those who just do the most dumbest things, i could ever imagine and the sad thing is on of those people just so happens to be my best friend. It just crushes me to see and hear all of these thing of other people. Its like youre so confident in what youre doing to you life. You think your so cool now? Doing what you do. I couldn't be so disappointed in my life. Well im sick of hearing all of these things of what you do already, i already let your boyfriend slip. So yeah, i might as well just vent about him too. He holds you back so much and what pisses my off even more, he lets you do all these things. He's not right for you, seriously. I told you from the beginning, but you never listen. No one ever listens to the advice i tell them, i give so much time and effort into help all for those that need help. Majority of them just don't listen and they end up getting hurt or walking through the wrong door. I don't feel appreciated. I guess its just life. Rocks may crumble on your climb to victory. But at the moment, a lot of rocks are crumbling and its so irritating.

No comments:

Post a Comment