Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Portfolio Reflection

I've learn many things throughout my first semester & i can't wait till' second semester to swing by because i know it will come fast. As my years of high school past i'm beginning to find my true place in this world.

Mom,

I know you always complain about me not showing you any work but hey now you get the chance. So i put together a portfolio & popped in examples to showcase my best work throughout this semester. I've also add my touch in graphic skills like always. Hope you like it Mom ;D

-Micah

1 comment:

  1. You've always do a great job at these website assignments & you always amaze me on your graphical skills. The best part about this conference with you was, actually having to take the time looking at your creation & conversing about it. Of course i'll always see improvement in you keep up the good work son!

    The assignment examples on the "voice" trait blew me away. I never thought that you could write so expressively & actually sound like you know what you're doing. I know it's very important to always have "voice" in writing so you have proven it to me with your examples.

    So far with what i've seen, you've done a good job with understanding them. But i know you can go pass that with greatness. The trait i choose for you to focus on more is your Word Choice because if you strengthen your choice of words you'll exceed in your papers or assignments.

    Overall, i'm very proud to see how far you've come in this program & it's a blast to see you grow. Keep it up Micah.

    ReplyDelete